About Your Dentist
"You don't have to take care of all your teeth; just the ones you want to keep!"
To provide my patients with the highest quality of dental care in a calm and stress-free environment. I am committed to pursuing continuing education opportunities for advanced training so that I am always able to offer the most up-to-date and innovative treatments, techniques, and technology in dentistry.
Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University – Augusta, GA
Master of Physician Assistant Studies
Marywood University - Scranton, PA (Physician Assistant Degree)
Bachelor of Science in Biology
University of North Georgia - Dahlonega, GA
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Sawyer has successfully completed advanced training in the following programs:
• Glidewell Course in the Surgical Placement of Dental Implants
• Amplify Dental Training in Achieving Atraumatic Extractions & Simple Socket Preservation (AMP1)
• Dr. Kent Smith's Course in Dental Sleep Medicine
• Mild Oral Conscious Sedation at 3D Dentists
Dr. Sawyer is a member of the following professional dental organizations:
• The American Academy of Implant Dentistry
• The Academy of General Dentistry
• The American Academy of Sleep Medicine
• The American Dental Association
• The Georgia Dental Association
Life & Hobbies
Outside of the office, Dr. Sawyer enjoys spending quality time with his family and dogs. He also enjoys cycling, reading, and traveling to new and interesting places.